Health Benefits from Salt Therapy
Salt Therapy can benefit children from 6 months upwards and adults with respiratory and skin ailments, as well as those in good health who want to strengthen their immunity and enjoy a relaxing treatment with proven positive effects on wellbeing.
Halotherapy safely and effectively promotes clearance the airways. It works as a “gentle brush” to clean your airways and lungs of mucus, allergens, pollutants and other impurities. When finely ground salt particles get into your airways, they gently stimulate cilia movement, which improves the expectoration of mucus, bacteria and any other irritants. Sodium chloride delivered via Halotherapy also changes the consistency of mucus, making it thinner, less sticky and more slippery, and greatly eases expectoration. Combined with its potential to stimulate cilia movement, sodium chloride is an important contributor to airway clearance.
Inhibiting the bacteria
Dry Salt Aerosol inhibits the growth of bacteria, which can cause you respiratory tract infections.
Improving local immunity
Dry salt aerosol strengthens local immunity of your respiratory tract and reduces its sensitization to common allergens.
Improving skin conditions
Dry salt aerosol benefits for skin:
- Fortifies skin’s protective barrier
- Stimulates microcirculation
- Reduces inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-edematous effects
- Helps normalize skin’s pH-balance
- Promotes healthy tissue regeneration
- Promotes elasticity
- Facilitates deeper penetration of skin care products
- Clears impacted follicles to prevent acne formation
- Promotes gentle exfoliation
Treatment with Halotherapy has beneficial effects for patients with: